Sponsor Licences

Helping you achieve compliance

Do you need to source talent from outside the UK? Are you looking to sponsor an applicant for immigration? We are here to help. A Sponsor Licence is a permission granted by the UK government that allows a business or organisation to do this. This licence is crucial for businesses looking to employ non-EEA workers or enrol non-EEA students. We can provide guidance on the documentation required for the licence application, including proof of business legitimacy, financial standing, and adherence to specific compliance standards.






portrait African American black woman worker happy smile work in heavy metal machine industry

Find and retain the talent your business needs

We provide legal advice for business on how to sponsor individuals under Tier 2 (General) or Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) visas, ensuring compliance with specific visa categories. We will help you with applications for Certificate of Sponsorships, as well as Visa Applications and Visa Extensions for your staff members. We can also advise you in any aspect of UK law, and support and advise you with the Sponsor Management System.





See our privacy policy.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.



Contact us here

Contact our providers of immigration legal advice in High Wycombe if you need help in any matter of immigration law. You can call 01494 258080 or email us at info@resolutionlegalservices.co.uk. We are also available on WhatsApp, Zoom, FaceTime, Microsoft Teams and Skype.